JFrog Partners With SB C&S, a SoftBank Group Company, to Accelerate DevOps Delivery in Japan
Strategic Alliance Enables 12K+ Companies across 43K Locations to Offer the JFrog Platform for Universal Software Delivery
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210908006188/en/
(Graphic: Business Wire)
“We are thrilled to partner with SoftBank to accelerate DevOps adoption in
JFrog’s hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps Platform powers over 6,000 companies worldwide including the majority of the F100 list, and solves challenges found in critical pieces of the DevOps supply chain, such as safely storing, managing, securing, and distributing all types of software packages (aka binaries or artifacts), collecting key metrics, correlating them across diverse systems, and providing actionable information to improve software update and release cycles. The JFrog Platform works in self-hosted, SaaS, hybrid and multi-cloud environments across AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, providing the confidence that releases are tested and secured as they move to production environments.
“We quickly understood the benefits DevOps and continuous software delivery offers and welcome the start of a new partnership with
The partnership enables the complete JFrog Platform to be available immediately in
- JFrog Artifactory: As the world’s first universal binary repository, JFrog Artifactory is the heart of the JFrog Platform. It functions as a single source of truth for all types of software packages that follow the DevOps lifecycle from development to the edge.
- JFrog Xray: JFrog Xray enables multi-layer composition analysis across various software aspects such as container and artifact vulnerabilities and quality assurance against open-source license violations.
- JFrog Pipelines: Enables CI/CD as an integral part of the platform to automate DevOps processes for all teams and tools so that teams can release software updates quickly across their CI/CD pipelines.
- JFrog Distribution: Helps customers securely package production artifacts and rapidly distribute software around the world.
- JFrog Mission Control & Insight: This dashboard provides a bird’s-eye view of JFrog Platform services, delivery visibility and metrics across your geographically dispersed sites.
The JFrog Platform will be highlighted along with DevOps best practices and other topics during the “Surviving the VUCA Era: Super Automation for
JFrog is on a mission to be the company powering all of the world’s software updates, driven by a “Liquid Software” vision to allow the seamless, secure flow of binaries from developers to the edge. The company’s end-to-end DevOps platform – the JFrog Platform - provides the tools and visibility required by modern organizations to solve today’s challenges across critical pieces of the DevOps cycle. JFrog’s hybrid, universal, multi-cloud DevOps platform is available as both self-managed and SaaS services on AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. JFrog is trusted by millions of users and thousands of customers, including a majority of the Fortune 100 companies that depend on JFrog solutions to manage their mission-critical software delivery pipelines. Learn more at jfrog.com.
Cautionary Note About Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains “forward-looking” statements as that term is defined under the
There are a significant number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from statements made in this press release, including but not limited to: risks associated with managing our rapid growth; risks associated with expanding operations in new markets; our ability to retain and upgrade existing customers our ability to attract new customers in
The JFrog name, logo mark and all JFrog product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of
SoftBank, the SoftBank name and logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SoftBank Group Corp. in
Japanand other countries.
- Other company names and product / service names mentioned in this press release are registered trademarks or trademarks of each company.