JFrog Expands Cloud DevOps Offering, Delivers All-inclusive Platform Subscription on the Google Cloud Marketplace
Customers Can Easily Deploy the End-to-End JFrog DevOps Platform from the
The JFrog DevOps Platform, a multi-cloud, universal DevOps platform, uniquely drives continuous software releases from source to any deployment target. Google Cloud customers can now quickly and easily deploy the JFrog Platform with full Enterprise+ subscription capabilities in just a few clicks via the
The Enterprise+ subscription includes:
- JFrog Artifactory - A universal package management and container registry solution
- JFrog Xray - Enabling DevSecOps at scale with continuous scanning for security vulnerabilities and license compliance for open-source dependencies.
- JFrog Distribution & Hybrid Edges - Accelerates secure software distribution across large-scale hybrid infrastructure footprints, edges, IoT, and remote offices
- JFrog Pipelines - End-to-end CI/CD automation and orchestration
- Admin dashboard, analytics, and 24/7 high-touch support
“By offering our enterprise capabilities on the
"We are delighted to continue our partnership with JFrog and offer their expanded solution on the
This release demonstrates a continued partnership with Google Cloud, which includes integrations with popular Google Cloud services, such as Anthos, GKE, Google
View the entire catalog of JFrog offerings available on
JFrog is on a “Liquid Software” mission to enable the flow of software updates seamlessly and securely from the developer’s keystrokes to production. JFrog’s end-to-end, Universal, Hybrid DevOps Platform provides the tools and visibility required by modern software development organizations to fully embrace the power of DevOps. JFrog’s Platform is available as open-source, self-managed, and SaaS services (with free tier) on the leading public clouds. JFrog is trusted by millions of developers and thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100 companies that depend on JFrog solutions to manage their DevOps and SecOps pipelines. Learn more at jfrog.com.